Complans Leaders Love™
(a.k.a., Get the support, resources and credit you deserve for being the ROCKSTAR COMMUNICATION PRO you are!)
PERFECT FOR: Communication professionals who want to allocate, justify and use limited communication resources strategically for both internal and external audiences.
"I rated this session as a 10 and I NEVER give this rating!"
Participant, Project Management Institute (Ottawa)
DURATION: 60 minute, half-day or
"Marion presents an organized, well researched and practical approach to increasing communication in the workplace ... emphasized hands-on adult learning ... very interactive."
Ontario Municipal Social Services Association
DESCRIPTION: Communication is traditionally considered a "soft skill" and as such, is in jeopardy of being overlooked, undervalued or even under-funded. If you find yourself wondering how to quantify the operational impact of communication, demonstrate why communication is crucial to obtaining your organizational goals, and how you could most effectively use the communication tools at your fingertips, this is the program for you. This hands-on session pulls from Marion's strong management and marketing research background to put
You will use Marion's simple and strategic 5-step "
- - Marry communication goals to directly support corporate objectives
- - Spotlight communication initiatives as an integral part of any project
- - Measure, quantify and demonstrate the value and ROI of communication efforts
- - Ensure that the right audiences are communicated with in the right way, at the right time
- - Create a people-driven, actionable, realistic plan your colleagues and stakeholders will understand and support
- - Justify communication resource allocations to decision-makers
- - Energize your communication team