WORKSHOP: Sponsorship 101™
(a.k.a., Pitch, Pitch, Pitch, That's All You Do -- How to Launch a Successful Sponsorship Program from Scratch)
PERFECT FOR: Association, not-for-profit and corporate Marketing and Business Development officials wanting to launch and run a successful Sponsorship program. Also excellent for senior executives and Board Members, looking to explore the possibilities of creating a new revenue stream and doing it right. Ideal for small to medium organizations, who are just beginning to explore sponsorship possibilities.
DURATION: 60 minute, half-day or full-day. Session content and depth will be altered to accommodate the amount of time allocated by the client.
"I've applied some of the sponsorship tools from your session. The sponsors loved it. I've asked how my event can help their business with the proper exposure. Thanks Marion!"
Dora Dalietos, Event Manager, Vis-a-Vis Events Inc.
Participants rate this program as follows:
· 97% for Marion's knowledge about sponsorship
· 95% for Marion's ability to communicate information
· 95% for Relevance of information
Establishing a sponsorship program requires strategic thinking and planning to avoid the nasty pitfalls that could cost your organization lost dollars and reputation. In this program, Marion Grobb Finkelstein helps you zoom your sponsorship learning curve and build your program on solid ground as she shares her step-by-step "Sponsorship PITCH System™". This systematic approach ensures that all the bases are covered, that you minimize the strike-outs that most programs encounter, and that you hit a home-run attracting and keeping your sponsors. If you're launching a Sponsorship program and not sure how or where to start, or if you want to fine-tune your existing program, this "Sponsorship PITCH system™ will give you a roadmap to build your program on proven practices. And, you're learning from someone who literally "wrote the book" on Sponsorship -- as Director Communication of the "Support Our Troops" federal institution, Marion wrote the national "Sponsorship and Donation Policy" to support the Morale and Welfare programs for the Canadian Forces (CF) members and their families. In addition, she developed and delivered the accompanying national Sponsorship and Donation certification program implemented at CF Bases across Canada.
When attendees are asked what they like most about this program, they say:
· "Deliberate focus on action items/take-aways for us"
· "Very informative. Marion really connected to her audience. Information was practical and hands-on"
· "Great step-by-step guidelines for attracting and retaining sponsors. Excellent examples of sponsorship/organization win-wins."
AFTER THIS PROGRAM, YOU'LL KNOW HOW TO
FOR INFO ON BOOKING MARION, CLICK HERE
- Implement the step-by-step "Sponsorship PITCH System™" (nothing falls through the cracks)
- Spot the difference between donation and sponsorship (it changes what you ask for and give)
- Pick your sponsorship properties (package what you already have)
- Identify your perfect-fit sponsor (no hard sell here -- they want to hear from you)
- Use language that resonates with your sponsors (yes, you'll have the exact words to use)
- Transform ordinary into unique deliverables your sponsors will love (and are willing to pay for)
- Count and communicate ROI to your sponsors (go beyond outputs to outcomes and results)
- Avoid the traps that undermine your sponsors (keep them happy and renewing)